买单就是买下账单,当然并不是指就是想买那一张“单,纸”,言下之意是为账单付帐。下面小编为大家整理的在餐厅买单英语对话,希望对大家有用!
在餐厅买单英语对话
A: Take the bill,please.
A: 结账。
B: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
B: 这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?
A: No, I ll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
A: 不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?
B: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to 689yuan. Do you mind that?
B: 是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑689人民币,您介意吗?
A: Well. May I use my credit card?
A: 那么,可以用信用卡吗?
B: Sure. What kind do you have, sir?
B: 当然,您有哪种卡,先生?
A: Visa card.
A: 维萨卡。
B: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.
B: 好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。
A: Thank you. But what s this for?
A: 谢谢,但这是什么费用?
B: Oh, this is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.
B: 这是加收的15%的税和服务费。
A: Oh. I see. Here you are.
A: 我明白了,给你。
B: Thank you. I ll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.
B: 谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上送回您的信用卡和账单。
A: OK.
A: 好的。
B: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye bye. Have a nice day.
B: 请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03