每个人在自己的人生过程中都会有各种各样的观点,婚恋观也是其中之一。下面小编为大家整理的婚恋观英语对话,希望对大家有用!
婚恋观英语对话
Nancy: If you can choose, will you marry a foreigner or a Chinese?
南希:如果让你选的话,你是愿意嫁给一个中国人还是一个外国人?
Sara: Why? Did tom pop the question?
萨拉:为什么这么问,汤姆向你求婚了吗?
Nancy: Not yet. But I wonder if I can get my parents’ consent.
南希:没有,我怕父母不同意。
Sara: Let me guess, your parents want you to marry a Chinese man, right?
萨拉:我猜猜,你父母一定是希望你嫁一个中国人,对吗?
Nancy: You are right. It is giving me a real headache. I feel like I’m between a rock and a hard place.
南希:是啊,我正头疼呢,我觉得左右为难。
Sara: I used to have the same problem when I was with my ex.
萨拉:我和以前的男朋友谈恋爱时,也遇到了同样的问题。
Nancy: Oh, how did you deal with it?
南希:那你是怎么解决的?
Sara: I just let it go and continued dating with my Korean boyfriend. But finally we broke up.
萨拉:我就顺其自然,继续和我的韩国男朋友约会,但后来我们还是分手了。
Nancy: Oh, it’s a pity. What was the matter?
南希:太可惜了,为什么啊?
Sara: Simple. We had personality clashes and there were too many cultural differences.
萨拉:很简单,我们性格不合,双方文化也有很多不同之处。
N: Like what?
南希:比如呢?
Sara: He hoped to live in the Korean way and asked me to give up working and stay at home to take care of the family.
萨拉:他希望我过韩式的生活,要求我放弃工作,安心待在家里。
Nancy: Oh, I see. In their culture women should put family first.
南希:这样啊,在他们的文化里,女性应该以家庭为重。
Sara: Yes, he said it would be better for me and for the whole family. But I simply can not quit working.
萨拉:是啊,他说这样对我,对整个家庭都好。但我就是不想辞掉工作。
Nancy: so that’s why it’s hard to have a happy marriage with a foreigner.
南希:所以和外国人结婚,很难幸福。
Sara: Not really. There are many successful mixed marriages around us.
萨拉:也不一定,我们周围不也有很多成功的例子嘛。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03