外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

旅行社门市接待英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-161013

旅行社门市接待英语对话

旅行已经成为一件很平常的事了,有些人喜欢,有些人不喜欢,下面小编为大家整理的旅行社门市接待英语对话,希望对大家有用!

旅行社门市接待英语对话

R=Receptionist (接待员) C=Customer (顾客)

R: Good morning! Welcome to Xinxin Travel Agency. May I help you?

上午好,欢迎来到新新旅行社,有什么需要帮助的吗?

C: Hello, I am thinking a three-day sightseeing tour of the Yellow Mountain during the National Day holiday.

你好,我想在国庆期间去黄山进行一趟为期三天的观光游览。

R: Have you reserved it in advance?

请问您有提前预订吗?

C: No.

没有。

R: All right. Have you planned your trip?

好的。那您有什么具体的计划安排吗?

C: Not yet. Therefore I want to consult your travel agency. Can I have some information about going sightseeing?

还没有,所以我想在你们旅行社咨询一下。能给我介绍些景点吗?

R: No problem. I will introduce you the different routes to the Yellow Mountain of our travel agency in detail.

没问题。我会把我们旅行社去黄山的不同线路都为您进行详细介绍。

C: That will be nice.

那再好不过了。

R: Our travel agency provides various tours visiting the Yellow Mountain. If you want to take a visit during the National Day holiday, I will recommend two traveling lines to you which accord with your time. The first one is as follows: after arriving at the Yellow Mountain, you will spend two days going sightseeing of the mountain. As for the third day, in the morning you can buy some souvenirs, and you will come back in the afternoon. The other one is that you will have only one day to visit the mountain, and the tour guide will lead the tourist group to visit some other surrounding view spots on the second day. On the third day the arrangement will be the same as in the first line. What do you think of these two lines?

我们旅行社安排有很多去黄山的线路。如果您准备在国庆期间去的话,我会为您推荐以下两条线路,比较符合您的时间。一条是到达黄山后,有两天的时间都是在山上观光游览,第三天上午主要是购买纪念品,下午返程。另外一条是只有一天在黄山上游览,第二天会由导游带领旅游团在黄山附近的一些其他景点进行观赏。第三天同第一条线路的安排一样。您觉得这两条线路如何?

C: Both of them sound good, while the second one seems to be more attractive, for we can visit more places.

两条听起来都还不错,不过第二条好像更有吸引力一些,因为游览的地方更多。

R: That's right. These two routes have been made based on the client's different needs. Because some clients want to fully enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Yellow Mountain, while some others pay more attention to the diversity of tourist spots.

没错,这两条线路是根据顾客的不同需要而制定的。因为有的顾客只想好好地享受一下黄山的美景,而有些顾客则更注重旅游地点的多样化。

C: Yeah, your travel agency is so considerate. I belong to the latter.

是的,你们旅行社考虑得真周到,我就是属于后者。

R: That is to say you want to choose the second one, right?

那就是说您要选择第二条线路是吧?

C: Yes. I also want to know how often this line sets out?

是的。我还想问一下,这条线路多久一次?

R: There is a travel group to the Yellow Mountain every day. Which day do you prefer?

每天都有去黄山的旅行团,您要选择哪天出发的?

C: I'm afraid that there will be a lot of people on the National Day, thus I am willing to set out on October 2nd.

我怕十一当天人太多,就给我安排10月2号的吧。

R: Do you need a tour guide?

您需要导游吗?

C: Certainly. It's my first time to visit the Yellow Mountain, so it will be better if there is someone leading me.

当然需要,我也是第一次去,还是有人带领着比较好。

R: The total price is 1500 yuan including the fee of tour guide.

加上导游费的话,一共要1500元。

C: Here is money. You can check it.

这是钱,请点一下。

R: Just 1500 yuan. This is invoice, please keep it well. You can set out directly after getting here on that day.

1500元,正好。这是发票,请收好。到时候您过来就可以直接出发了。

C: Thank you. Good bye.

谢谢。再见。

R: You are welcome. Thank you for choosing us. Goodbye.

不客气,感谢您选择我们。再见。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03