饭店,或称酒店,旅馆,是一个主要为游客提供短期住宿的地方,酒店通常在提供住宿之余,亦为住客提供餐厅、游泳池、或照顾幼儿等服务。下面小编为大家整理的预订饭店的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
预订饭店的英语对话
C=Clerk (职员) G=Guest (顾客)
C: This is Xinhua Restaurant. Good afternoon.
下午好,这里是新华饭店。
G: Hello, I'd like to reserve a table for four.
你好,我想预订一张四人桌。
C: Yes, sir. When would you like to have a table?
好的,先生。你想预订什么时候的?
G: Let me see... at about 7:00, oh, no, perhaps around 7:30.
让我看一下……大概7点,噢,不,大概在7点半左右。
C: Where do you want to have the table, on the first floor or on the second floor?
您想在哪儿就餐,一楼还是二楼?
G: Can I have a table on the second floor?
我能在二层就餐吗?
C: Of course, sir. You would like to reserve a table for four at about 7:30 on the second floor. Am I correct, sir?
当然可以,先生。您想预订一张7点半左右二楼的四人桌,对吗?
G: Yes, that's right.
是的。
C: May I have your name, please?
请问您叫什么名字?
G: Bubba Smith.
布巴•史密斯。
C: Thank you, Mr. Smith.
谢谢你,史密斯先生。
G: Oh, besides, is there any chance of a table by the window? My wife loves it.
哦,除此之外,可不可以给我一张靠窗的座位?我的妻子非常喜欢。
C: I understand that, sir. But as you know, we have already received many bookings, so I'll have to check first. I cannot guarantee anything, but we'll try our best.
我明白了,先生。不过您也知道,我们已经接受了很多的预订,所以我得先查一下。我暂时还不能确保,但我们会尽力的。
G: I would appreciate it if it could be arranged.
如果可以的话我会不胜感激的。
C: I'll do my best. We are looking forward to having you with us tonight, sir. Thank you for calling us.
我会尽力的。期待您今晚的光临,感谢您的来电。
G: Thank you. By the way, when does your restaurant close at night?
谢谢。顺便问一下,你们饭店晚上开到几点?
C: We normally close at 11 p.m., but usually we wait until the last guest leaves.
正常情况下我们是晚上11点关门,但是我们通常都会等到最后一位客人离开。
G: Fine, thanks.
好的,谢谢。
C: You are welcome.
不用谢。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03