逢年过节,亲朋好友一起到饭店聚会,关键就是点菜。下面小编为大家整理的在饭店的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
在饭店的英语对话
R=Receptionist (接待员) C=Customer (顾客)
R: Good evening, sir. Welcome to Xinhua Restaurant. Do you have a reservation, sir?
晚上好,先生。欢迎光临新华饭店。请问您订位了吗,先生?
C: No, I am afraid we don't.
没有。
R: I'm sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait about half an hour. Would you care for a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅现在已经坐满了。大概要等30分钟才会有空桌。您可以在休息室喝杯饮料稍等一会儿吗?
C: No, thanks. We'll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预订一张二人桌,可以吗?
R: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
C: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便问一下,我们可以要一张靠近窗户的桌子吗?
R: We'll try to arrange it, but I can't guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
C: That's fine.
好吧。
R: I will seat you as soon as we have a table.
一旦我们有空位我会立马给您安排的。
C: Thank you.
谢谢。
R: You are welcome.
不用谢。
(Half an hour later, the couple come back.)
R: Your table is ready, sir.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生。
C: Good.
好的。
R: Please step this way.
请往这边走。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03