中国菜是中国烹饪,中国文化的重要组成部分之一。又称中华食文化。下面小编为大家整理的介绍中国菜常见英语对话,希望对大家有用!
介绍中国菜常见英语对话
W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)
W: Are you ready to order?
您要点餐了吗?
C: No. I'd like to try some Chinese food today, but I have no idea about it. Can you tell me something about it?
不。我今天想尝试一下中国菜,但是我对中国菜并不了解。你能否告诉我一些关于中国菜的东西?
W: Certainly, sir. Chinese food is divided into eight big cuisines. In other words, eight styles, such as Cantonese food, Beijing food, Sichuan food, etc.
当然可以,先生。中国菜分为八大菜系,换句话说,也就是八种风格,比如说粤菜、北京菜、川菜等。
C: What's the difference between cantonese food and Beijing food?
粤菜和北京菜之间有什么不同呢?
W: Cantonese food is light while Beijing food is heavy and spicy. The famous specialities of these two are roast suckling pig and roast Beijing duck.
粤菜稍微清淡些,而北京菜口味则有些重也有点辣。这两种菜比较有名的特色菜分别为烤乳猪和北京烤鸭。
C: How about Sichuan food?
那川菜怎么样呢?
W: Most Sichuan dishes are extremely spicy and hot, and they taste differently.
大多数川菜都非常火辣,它们吃起来味道非常地不同。
C: I like hot food. Can you recommend some delicious dishes for me?
我喜欢辣食。你能为我推荐一些好吃的菜吗?
W: Yes, I think Mapo beancurd and spicy diced chicken with peanuts are famous and delicious.
可以。我觉得麻婆豆腐和宫保鸡丁都非常有名也很好吃。
C: Good, I'll take them.
好的,那我就点它们了。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03