发廊(fà láng),即理发、美发的屋子。有专业人士修剪头发的固定工作室.下面小编为大家整理的在发廊的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
在发廊的英语对话
A=Assistant (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)
A: Good morning, madam.
上午好,太太。
C: Good morning. I would like a shampoo and set.
上午好。我想洗头、做头发。
A: Yes, madam. What style do you want?
好的,太太。您做什么式样的?
C: I'd like to try a new hair style. Could you show me some pictures of hair styles?
我想换个新发型。你能不能给我看些发型式样的照片?
A: Sure. We have various models: hair bobbed, hair sweptback, chaplet hair style, shoulder-length hair style, hair done in a bun. Please have a look at them, madam.
可以。我们有各种各样的发型,如剪短发、后掠式、盘花冠式、齐肩式,还有把头发挽成发髻。太太,您请看。
C: Thanks. Please give me the style in this picture here but make the wave longer. I would like hair spray, please.
谢谢。请你按这张照片上的发型烫,波浪烫长些。请喷些发胶。
A: Yes, madam.
好的,太太。
C: Oh, your hair dryer is too hot. Would you adjust it, please?
噢,吹风太热了,请调整一下可以吗?
A: Sorry, madam. I'll adjust it right away. Is that all right now?
对不起,太太。我马上就调整一下。现在可以了吗?
C: Yes, thank.
可以了,谢谢。
A: Please have a look.
请您看一看。
C: Beautifully done. Please trim my eyebrows and darken them.
做得好极了。请帮我把眉毛修一下,再画深一点。
A: All right, madam. And would you like a manicure?
好的,太太。您还想要修一下指甲吗?
C: Yes. Use a light nail varnish, please.
要的。请用浅色指甲油。
A: OK.
好的。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03