外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

订酒店会议室的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-181337

订酒店会议室的英语对话

会议室,指供开会用的房间,可以用于召开学术报告、会议、培训、组织活动和接待客人等。下面小编为大家整理的订酒店会议室的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

订酒店会议室的英语对话

S= Staff (员工) G= Guest (旅客)

S: Good morning, Ms. Lee, how can I help you?

早上好,李女士,我能帮你吗?

G: Yes. Would you please find a room for our business meeting?

是的。你能找一个供我们召开商务会议的房间吗?

S: Certainly. How many people do you have?

当然。你们有多少人?

G: About six.

大约6人。

S: That's fine. We have a conference room on executive floor, which can seat up to 8 people. Would you like to have a look?

没关系。我们在行政楼层有一个会议室,可容纳8人。你愿意看看吗?

G: Yes, please.

是的,请。

S: This room can seat up to 8 people and we offer tea free of charge for your meeting. For you are staying in executive floor, you can use the meeting room two hours complimentary per day.

这个房间可以容纳多达8人,我们为您的会议提供免费的茶。因为您住在行政楼层,您每天可以免费使用会议室两小时。

G: That's great.

那真是太好了。

S: When will you use it, Ms. Lee?

您要什么时候用呢,李女士?

G: Um, We'll start the meeting at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning.

哦,我们将在明天早上8点开始会议。

S: May I know how long you will use the meeting room?

我可以知道会议室你要使用多久吗?

G: About 4 hours, and how much does it cost for the extra hours?

大约4小时,额外时间收费多少钱?

S: The charge for the extra 2 hours is RMB200, Ms. Lee.

额外的2个小时费用是200元,李女士。

G: That's fine.

好的。

S: And do you need any other facilities for the meeting, like projector or white board?

你还要任何其他设施吗,如投影仪或白板?

G: No, thanks.

不,谢谢。

S: Ms. Lee, we'll arrange the meeting room for you. The meeting time is from 8:00 to 12:00 tomorrow morning. We'll offer complimentary tea for your meeting, and the room rental is RMB200 after discount.

李女士,我们会为你安排会议室。会议时间是明天上午8:00~12:00。我们将为你的会议提供免费茶水,房间的租金打折后是200元。

G: That's right. Thank you.

没错。谢谢你!

S: You are welcome.

不客气。

G: Goodbye.

再见。

S: Goodbye and have a nice day

再见,祝过的愉快。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03