当我们在城市里面工作,创业或者生活都要租房子。下面小编为大家整理的中介关于租房子的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
中介关于租房子的英语对话
Agent: Good morning. May I help you, Madam?
代理人:早上好。有什么可以帮你吗,夫人?
Mrs. Smith: Yes. My husband and I are interested in renting a house for the winter.
史密斯夫人:是的。我和我丈夫想租一间房子过冬。
Agent: Do you want a furnished house or an unfurnished house?
代理人:你想要带家具的还是不带家具的?
Mrs. Smith: Furnished. Bur we have our own sheets and towels.
史密斯夫人:带家具的。但是我们自己有被单和毛巾。
Agent: Very well. How long do you want the house? All winter?
代理人:很好。你们要租多长时间?整个冬天吗?
Mrs. Smith: Yes. For three months. Is the house in good condition?
史密斯夫人:是的。要三个月。房子的状况好吗?
Agent: Yes, it is. It was just painted and it has all the modern conveniences, including the heating system.
代理人:好。刚刚刷过油漆,现代化设备齐全,包括暖气设备。
Mrs. Smith: Good. How much is the rent?
史密斯夫人:太好了!租金是多少?
Agent: It is 130 dollars per month. When would you like to see it?
代理人:一个月130美元。你什么时候去看看?
Mrs. Smith: Tomorrow morning. I will come with my husband. How much security do you want?
史密斯夫人:明天上午。我会和丈夫一起来。押金多少?
Agent: Two months' rent. You'll get the money back when you move.
代理人:两个月的租金。离开时退给你。Next morning:第二天上午:
Mrs. Smith: May I come in?
史密斯夫人:我可以进来吗?
Agent: Yeah, please do. Now let me show you the house.
代理人:请进来吧。我来带你看一看房子吧。
Mrs. Smith: This seems like a pretty nice room, I should say.
史密斯夫人:房子看起来还是相当不错的。
Agent: You bet. This is nicest room in the district. You know what, I just had all the wall repainted last month.
代理人:你说对了。这是这个区比较好的房子。你知道吗,上个月我刚把所有的墙壁粉刷了一下。
Mrs. Smith: What about the kitchen?
史密斯夫人:厨房怎么样?
Agent: It's a well furnished eat-in kitchen. The stove and the icebox are in good order, and the plumbing is OK, too.
代理人:厨房设备很全,可以在里面吃饭。炉灶和冰箱都正常,管道也没有问题。
Mrs. Smith: I see. I'd like to live here for about three years.
史密斯夫人:哦,我知道了。我打算在这里住上三年。
Agent: Terrific! When are you moving in?
代理人:太好了!你什么时候搬进来?
Mrs. Smith: Next Saturday at the earliest.
史密斯夫人:最快也得下周六。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03