外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

西餐厅点菜2人英语对话

资料整理:泉州美联英语发布时间:2019-01-031381

西餐厅点菜2人英语对话

西餐这个词是由于它特定的地理位置所决定的,顾名思义,西餐就是西方国家的饮食菜肴。下面小编为大家整理的西餐厅点菜2人英语对话,希望对大家有用!

西餐厅点菜2人英语对话

W= Waier (服务员) G= Guest (宾客)

A: Hi. Welcome to Heavenly Pies. May I take your order?

你好。欢迎来到馅饼天堂。我可以为您点菜了吗?

B: Uh...yes. I'd like the chicken fried steak.

嗯……是的。我要一份炸鸡排。

A: Okay. Would you like fries, bread, or rice with your meal?

好的。你喜欢炸薯条、面包还是米饭配你的餐呢?

B: Umm. I'll take the rice.

嗯。我要米饭。

A: Would you care for anything to drink?

你想喝点什么吗?

B: Yeah. I'll take a medium Sprite.

是的。我要一个中雪碧。

A: I'm sorry. We only have large or small.

对不起。我们只有大或小。

B: Well, in that case, uh, I'll have a small Sprite.

嗯,这样的话,我就要一个小的雪碧。

A: Okay. A small Sprite. And what kind of dressing would you like with your salad? It comes with the fried steak.

好的。一个小雪碧。那么您的煎牛排想要哪种调料的沙拉?

B: What dressings do you have?

你们有什么酱?

A: We have French, Italian, blue cheese, and ranch.

我们有法国,意大利,蓝奶酪,和牧场。

B: Oh! Ranch, please.

哦!牧场。

A: Would you like anything else?

您还想要什么吗?

B: Well, I'd like to see your pie menu. That's the main reason why I like to dine here.

嗯,我想看你们的派菜单。这就是为什么我喜欢在这里进餐的原因。

A: Oh, I'm so sorry, but we aren't serving pies today.

哦,我很抱歉,但是我们今天不提供派。

B: Huh?

嗯?

A: Well, you see, Dave, our baker, slipped on a banana peel back in our kitchen two days ago, and injured his back. He'll be out for at least two weeks. In the meantime, we're serving ice cream sundaes instead. Sorry.

嗯,戴夫,我们的面包师,两天前在厨房的时候踩在香蕉皮上滑倒了,摔伤了背。他至少要休养两周。与此同时,我们提供圣代冰淇淋代替。对不起。

B: Wow. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he gets better soon.

哇。我很抱歉听到这个消息。我希望他能很快好起来。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03