外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

关于在餐厅点菜的英语对话

资料整理:泉州美联英语发布时间:2019-01-033562

关于在餐厅点菜的英语对话

吃饭,对于现代人而言早就不再是单纯为了生存,在居家生活中,用餐已经成为享受人生的重要一环。下面小编为大家整理的关于在餐厅点菜的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

关于在餐厅点菜的英语对话

W= Waier (服务员) G= Guest (宾客)

W: Good evening, madam and sir. Do you have a reservation?

晚上好,先生,女士,请问有预订吗?

G: Yes, I'm Mr. Johnson.

我是约翰逊。

W: This way, please, Mr. Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right?

这边请,约翰逊先生。这是你的座位,这里可以吗?

G: Thank you. It's nice, indeed.

谢谢,非常好。

W: My pleasure. Here's the menu. (After a while) Are you ready to order now, madam and sir?

不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备好点菜了吗?先生,女士。

G: No, we are still looking at the menu. You see, this is our first trip to China. Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?

还没,我们还在看菜单呢。这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?

W: How much would you spend?

你大概消费多少钱呢?

G: I don't care about money. I'd like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.

钱不是问题,我想要一些好吃的有中国特色的菜。

W: Yes, sir. Would you like shrimps with tomato, fried prawns, Peking Duck , sweet and sour boneless pork, red-cooked eggplant, steamed mandarin flsh and flsh balls soup? Six dishes and one soup, is that all right?

好的,先生,你想要茄汁虾仁、油焖大虾,北京烤鸭,咕噜肉,红烧茄子、清蒸桂花鱼和鱼丸汤,六菜一汤,可以吗?

G: It sounds very nice, thank you. We'll take them all.

听起来不错,谢谢。我们全要了。

W: Would you like something to drink?

需要点些饮料吗?

G: Yes, two beers and two orange juice, please.

要的,两听啤酒和一杯橙汁。

W: (After some time) Is everything all right?

(一段时间后)菜肴还可口吗?

G: It's delicious.

非常美味。

W: Would you like anything else?

还要些别的吗?

G: Yes. I think we'll have some desserts now. Could you tell us what you've got?

是的,我们现在想要一些甜点,可以告诉我们你们都有哪些甜点吗?

W: We have pancake, pie, pudding, ice-cream, fruit…

我们有煎饼、派、布丁、冰淇淋、水果……

G: Two apple pies and two pancakes. And what flovours of ice-cream do you have?

两个苹果派、两个煎薄饼,你们的冰淇淋都有什么口味的?

W: We have ice-cream of all flavors such as vanilla, red bean double flavor, and pineapple sundaes.

冰淇淋有香草味,红豆味,复合口味,波萝圣代。

G: Please bring us two vanilla ice-creams and two pineapple sundaes.

请给我们两个香草冰淇淋和两个菠萝圣代.

W: Would you like some fruit?

需要一些水果吗?

G: Have you got fresh lychees?

你们有新鲜的荔枝吗?

W: I am sorry, but it is out of season now. May I suggest fresh pineapples?

很抱歉,但现在过季了,我建议新鲜的菠萝可以吗?

G: No, thanks.

不用,谢谢。

W: All right, I'll be back soon.

好的,马上就来。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03