外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

西餐厅常用英语口语

资料整理:广州思贝奇英语发布时间:2018-05-0795

西餐厅常用英语口语

在国外餐厅时,你知道怎样用英语点餐吗?下面小编为大家带来了西餐厅常用英语口语及相关内容,供大家参考。

西餐厅常用英语口语

1、What kind of food do you like?  你喜欢哪一种菜?

2、Do you like chinese food? 你喜欢中国菜吗?



3、What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American?你喜欢吃什么菜,中式的还是美式的?

4、Would you tell me the where the Chinese restaurant is? 请你告诉我中国餐馆在哪里?

5、Do you know where I can get a quick snack? 你知道哪里有快餐可吃?

6、What would you have dinner?你要吃什么?

7、What would you like order?你要点些什么菜?

8、Have you order yet?你点过菜了吗?

9、No ,not yet. I am waiting for a friend.I will order later.还没有,我在等一位朋友,稍后再点。

10、What would you recommend?请你推荐一些好菜好吗?

11、What's your today's special?今天的特色菜是什么?

12、I would like have something simple.我想吃些简单的东西。

13、What will you have for dessert?你喜欢吃点什么点心?

14、We are in a hurry.我们要赶时间。

15、Please rush your order.我们点的菜请快送来。

16、The beefsteak is very good today.今天的牛排很不错。

17、I will take the beefsteak.我就要份牛排。

18、How would you like to have beefsteak,well-done or rare? 你喜欢的牛排是熟一些还是生的?

19、I would like my beefsteak well-done. 我要熟一点儿的牛排。

20、How about a drink?喝一杯怎样?

21、Bottoms up! 干杯!

22、To your health. 祝你健康!

23、I ask you to join me in drinking to the health of Mr chen.请你跟我一起举杯祝陈先生健康。

24、I ask you to join me in drinking to the future success of our cooperation.请你跟我一起举杯预祝我们合作成功。

25、I am looking for a cheap place to eat.我要找个便宜的地方吃。

26、Is there a restaurant near here? 这附近有餐馆吗?

27、Can you recommend me a good restaurant?你能介绍一间好餐馆吗?

28、Is there a restaurant in this town?在本镇有中国餐馆吗?

29、Can you show me the a restaurant where they serve good food at reasonable prices?请你告诉我哪里有价钱公道而菜又好的餐馆好吗?

西餐厅服务员常用英语口语

1)Sit down, please. Here is the menu. May I take your order, sir? 请坐,给您菜单。先生,您要点菜吗?

(2)What would you like to have, coffee or tea? 您要喝咖啡还是茶?

(3)would you like to have some wine with your dinner?您用餐时要喝点酒吗?

(4)It’s our chef’s recommendation.这是我们大厨的拿手菜。

(5) Here is the bill. Please sign it.这是您的账单。请签字。

(6)what kind of food would you like to have?您想吃什么菜?

(7)You may sign the bill. The hotel will charge you when you leave.您可以签帐单。离店时会给您结帐。

(8)It never goes to the head.(不管喝多少)它也不冲脑。

(9)Have you anything in mind as to (decided)what to drink?您决定了喝什么吗?

(10)we look forward to having with us tonight.我们期待您今晚大驾光临。

(11)I’m sorry , but I didn’t quite catch what you just said.对不起,我没有听明白您刚才的话。

(12)I beg your pardon?/Pardon? 对不起,请再说一遍。

(13)Sorry, sir ,but I don’t understand what you mean.很抱歉,先生,我没有听懂您的意思。

(14) Pardon, madam. I am afraid I didn’t follow you.对不起,太太,我没有听明白。

(15)What was that? 你说什么?(此话比较随便,也要用升调)

(16) Sorry, but could you say it again? 对不起,您能再说一编吗?

(17)would you mind repeating, please?请再说一遍,好吗?

(18)could you please repeat a little more slowly?您能再慢点儿说一遍吗?

(19)It’s delicious and worth a try.它鲜美可口,值得一试。

(20)Many guests give high comments on the wine.许多宾客对这种酒赞赏备至。

(21)i suggest that you have a taste of Sichuan dishes.我建议你们尝尝四川菜。

(22)try the green crab if you don’t mind.如果您不介意的话,不妨尝一下这种青蟹。

23)please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.如果你有什么问题,请随即和我们联系。

(24)you’ll regret if you don’t have a test..如果您不尝一下,您准会后悔的。

(25)I’m sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉,让您久等了。

(26)I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misserved a dish..真对不起,我好像上错了一个菜。

(27)I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.我上错了汤,真抱歉。

(28)I want to apologize. Is there anything I could do?我该道歉,我能想点办法吗?

(29)Bottoms up!干杯!

(30)It is a must for every birthday dinner.这对每个生日庆宴都是必不可少。

(31)The great wall is a must for every foreign tourist.长城是每位外国游客必去之处。

(32)I wish you good health.祝您健康。

(33)Let me wish you every success.祝您一切顺利。

(34)I hope you’ll have a good time.祝您玩的痛快。

(35)Bon Voyage!一路顺风。

(36)on consumption to master account根据实际消耗由主人包付。

Open bar on a fixed price. 在预先定时定价范围内酒会客人随便享用。

(37)cash on delivery(C..O.D)来客自负饮料费。

(38)How do you like the fish cooked this way?您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?

(39)What do you think of Chinese food?您认为中国菜怎么样?

(40)Do you think the soup is tasty?您认为这个汤可口吗?

(41)Do you think the price is reasonable?您认为这个价格不公道吗?

(42) What’s your opinion of their service? 您对他们的服务有什么意见吗?

(43)I suggest we (should) go to a Chinese restaurant for a change.我建议到中国餐馆去换换口味。(should可以省略)

(44)Would you like to have some wine with your dinner?你们用餐时想喝点酒吗?

(45)what would you like for dinner/dessert?您喜欢吃点什么餐/甜点?

(46)How would you like the steak/eggs?您喜欢怎么样做的牛排/鸡蛋?

(47) I would suggest Californian red wine for the beef steak.我建议您配牛排喝加利福尼亚红酒。

(48)I What about American breakfast? 吃美式早餐好吗?

西餐厅常用的一些英语口语

Have you got a table for two,please?

请问您有两个人的桌子吗??

Have you booked a table?

您预定餐桌了吗?

Have you made a reservation?

您预定了吗?

smoking or non-smoking?

吸烟区还是非吸烟区?

Would you like something to drink?

您想喝什么?

Would you like to see the menu?

您需要看菜单吗?

TIP:

订餐”在英文中有两种说法,即 to book a table 和 make a reservation。在英国以及其它很多国家,餐厅一般划分为吸烟区和非吸烟区。一进餐厅,服务员会主动征询客人的意见,然后引领客人前往所选择的区域就餐。

Expression

表达

Excuse me, could I see the menu,please?

打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗?

Are you ready to order?

您现在可以点餐吗?

first course

第一道菜

main course

主菜

dessert

甜食

Could I have the bill,please?

请拿账单来,好吗?

How would you like to pay?

请问您怎样付款?

TIP:

在西餐厅就餐,菜单一般由三类不同的菜别组成。the first course 或者 starters 是指第一道菜,往往是汤、一小碟色拉或其它小吃。第二道菜是主菜,最后一道是甜食——或冷或热,但都是甜的。西方饮食习惯是先吃咸的,后吃甜的。西餐菜单名目繁多,有时不易读懂。遇到这种情况,可以请服务员解释一下。

Conversation In A Restaurant



餐厅里的对话

Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

休正在餐厅点餐

a few moments later.

(过了一会儿)

Emma:one sparkling water埃

玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。

Hugh:Thanks very much

休:谢谢!

Emma:Are you ready to order?

埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?

Hugh:Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?

Emma:That's minestrone,is that all right sir?

埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?

Hugh:Yeah,that's fine,and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?

Emma:Chicken.

埃玛:…鸡肉…

Hugh:And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。

Emma:Boiled potatoes,OK?

埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。

Hugh:Thanks very much.

休:谢谢!

Emma:OK.

埃玛:好的。

去西餐厅常用英语口语

步入餐厅,服务生会迎上来,请你点餐:

Sit down, please. Here is the menu. May I take your order, sir?

请坐,给您菜单。先生,您要点菜吗?

What would you like to have, coffee or tea?

您喝点儿什么?咖啡还是茶?

Would you like to have some wine with your dinner?

您用餐时要喝点酒吗?

What kind of food would you like to have?

您想吃什么菜?

Have you anything in mind as to (decided) what to drink?

您决定了喝什么吗?

What would you like for dinner/dessert?

您喜欢吃点什么餐/甜点?

向你推荐菜式的时候,他会这么说:

It never goes to the head.

这(酒)不上头。

It’s our chef’s recommendation.

这是我们的大厨推荐。

It’s delicious and worth a try.

它鲜美可口,值得一试。

Many guests give high comments on the wine.

许多宾客对这种酒赞赏备至。

How do you like the fish cooked this way?

您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?

I would suggest Californian red wine for the beef steak.

我建议您配牛排喝加利福尼亚红酒。

再训练有素的服务生也会犯错误,这时他会说:

I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.

很抱歉,让您久等了。

I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misserved a dish.

真对不起,我好像上错了一个菜。

I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.

我上错了汤,真抱歉。

I want to apologize. Is there anything I could do?

非常抱歉。我能做点什么吗?

如果没有听明白时,他会这样说:

I’m sorry , but I didn’t quite catch what you just said.

对不起,我没有听明白您刚才的话。

I beg your pardon?/Pardon?

对不起,请再说一遍。

Sorry, sir ,but I don’t understand what you mean.

很抱歉,先生,我没有听懂您的意思。

Pardon, madam. I am afraid I didn’t follow you.

对不起,太太,我没有听明白。

Sorry, but could you say it again?

对不起,您能再说一编吗?

Would you mind repeating, please?

请再说一遍,好吗?

Could you please repeat a little more slowly?

您能再慢点儿说一遍吗?

结账的时候,他会彬彬有礼地说:

Here is the bill. Please sign it.

这是您的账单。请签字。

You may sign the bill. The hotel will charge you when you leave.

您可以签帐单。离店时会给您结帐。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03