外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

医生和病人的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-05-1497

医生和病人的英语对话

医生是一个救世济人的职业,随着人们身体逐渐趋于亚健康,去医院看病的人也越来越多。下面小编为大家整理的医生和病人的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

医生和病人的英语对话一

A:Look, a bird is coming winging overhead.

A:看,一只鸟在头顶飞过。

B:Why did you raise your shotgun and then hesitate?

B:你为什么举起枪又犹豫了呢?

A:I am not quite sure it's a duck, I think that I will have to get a second opinion, but the bird was long gone.

A:我不敢肯定那是不是鸭子,我想我必须再想片刻,但这时鸟飞走了。

B:Look! Another duck.

B:看!另一只鸭子。

C:Why don't you shoot at it ?

C:你为什么不打它?

B:(Muttering) I am also unsure if it is really a duck in my sight and besides, it might have babies, I'll have to do some more investigations.

B:(喃喃自语)我也不能肯定那是不是鸭子。并且那只鸟可能还怀着小鸟,我必须作进一步调查。

C:But the creature makes its good escape.

C:但是那家伙从容不迫地逃脱了。

B:Why do you hesitate since you know it is a duck?

B:既然你知道那是只鸭子你还犹豫什么?

A:Now, I know it's a duck, but does it know it's a duck?

A:是啊,现在我知道那是只鸭子,可它自己知道吗?

C:Go to see if that is a duck, will you?

C:去看看那是不是一只野鸭,可以吗?

医生和病人的英语对话二

A:What's the matter with you?

A:你怎么了?

B:Nothing special, doctor.

B:没什么,医生。

A:Why do they send you here?

A:他们为什么把你送到这里来?

B:You see, Doc, my problem is that I like boots much better than I like shoes.

B:你知道吗,医生,我的问题是在靴子与鞋子之间我更喜欢鞋子。

A:That's no problem.Most people like shoes better than boots.

A:那没问题呀,大多数人都喜欢鞋子而不是靴子。

B:That's neat, Doc, how do you like them, fried or scrambled?

B:太好了,医生,你喜欢什么样的鞋子呢?炸的还是炒的?

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03