提到法律事务,现在人都不会太陌生。下面小编为大家整理的法律事务英语对话,希望对大家有用!
法律事务英语对话
A:If I lose this case, I'll be ruined.
A:如果我输了这场官司,我就完了。
B:It's in the judge's hand now.
B:这事掌握在法官的手上。
A:Would it help if I sent the judge a box of apples?
A:如果我给法官一箱苹果,会不会起点作用?
B:Oh, no! This judge is a stickler for ethical behavior. A stunt like that would prejudice him against you. He might even hold you in contempt of court.In fact, you shouldn't even smile at the judge.
B:哦,不会的!这位法官很固执,注意职业道德。这种花招只会让他对你产生偏见,他甚至会认为你蔑视法庭。事实上,你甚至都不用对他微笑。
A:Thanks for the tip about the apple, it worked.
A:谢谢你关于苹果的忠告,这很管用。
B:I'm sure we would have lost the case if you'd sent them.
B:如果你送了的话,我肯定你会输掉这场官司。
A:But I did send them.
A:但是我的确送了。
B:What?You did?!
B:什么?你送了?!
A:Yes, that's how won the case.
A:对,这就是我们赢得这场官司的原因。
B:I don't understand.
B:我不明白。
A:It's easy, I sent the apple to the judge, but enclosed the plaintiff's business card.
A:这很简单,我把苹果送到了法官那里,但是附上原告的一张名片。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03