外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

出入海关常用英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-06-06886

出入海关常用英语对话

出入海关时,请配合团体行动,集体过移民局(海关),不要私自行动,不要帮陌生人拿行李,以防被人利用。下面小编为大家整理的出入海关常用英语对话,希望对大家有用!

出入海关常用英语对话

A=Officer(官员)B=Peter(彼得)C=Inspector(检查员)

A:Good afternoon,sir. May I see your passport,please?

A:下午好,先生。我可以看看你的护照吗?

B:Of course. Here you are.

B:当然,给你。

A:What is the purpose of your visit?Business or pleasure?

A:你这次过来的目的是什么?商务还是旅游?

B:Business.

B:商务。

A:I see.How long will you be staying in the U.S.?

A:噢,知道了。你会在美国停留多久?

B:A week. I’ll be leaving on May 8.

B:一个星期。我将在5月8日离开。

A:Where do you intend to visit while in the country?

A:在这段时间内,你还打算访问本国的哪些城市?

B:LA first,then I’ll be heading on to New York City.

B:首先是洛杉矶,然后我会去纽约市。

A:Do you have a return ticket to the P. R.C.?

A:你有回中国的返程机票吗?

B:Yes,however,I’ll be returning via Japan—not going back to the P. R.C.directly.

B:有,不过我会通过日本返回,而不是直接回中国大陆。Two weeks later,Peter left the US. He was going through the Customs.两周后,彼得离开美国。他正准备通过海关。

C:Do you have anything to declare?

C:你有什么要申报的吗?

B:No,I don’t think so.

B:不,我不这样认为。

C:Well,would you mind opening this bag?

C:嗯,您介意打开这个袋子让我们检查一下吗?

B:I guess not,although I might not be able to close it again.

B:不介意,尽管我可能无法再次将它关闭。

C:Aha,what are these magazines?

C:啊哈,这是些什么杂志?

B:Oh,dear,I didn’t realize I still had those.

B:哦,天啊,我没想到我还留有这些书。

C:Well,sir,since we are very strict about pornography,I will have to confiscate them.

C:好吧,先生,因为我们对色情刊物有非常严格的控制,所以我将没收他们。

B:Certainly.

B:当然了。

C:And what’s this?Five bottles of whiskey?

C:这又是什么?五瓶威士忌?

B:That’s the legal limit.

B:这是法律允许的。

C:Yes,but what about these a five packs of wine spritzers?

C:是的,但对这一个五包装的白葡萄酒苏打水呢?

B:Oh,those—well,it’s just a fun drink—it’s not really alcohol.

B:哦,它们只是饮料——不是真的酒。

C:Says here 5%.I’m afraid you’ll have to choose.

C:在这里说,含有5%的酒精。恐怕你必须做出选择了。

B:OK,take the spritzers.

B:好吧,把白葡萄酒苏打水拿走吧。

C:OK,you can go now.

C:好的,你现在可以走了。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03