根据规定,中国海关职能有4项:监管、征税、查私和编制海关统计。下面小编为大家整理的通过海关的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
通过海关的英语对话
A: Good afternoon. Welcome to America.下午好,欢迎您来美国。
T: Thanks.谢谢。
A: May I see your passport and customs decla-ration form?请出示您的护照和海关申报表。
T: Yes, here they are.好的,在这儿。
A: Thank you. What do you do?谢谢,您是做什么的?
T: I'm a lawyer.我是一名律师。
A: Wow, a good job.哇,很好的工作。
T: Thanks.谢谢。
A: Are you here for business?您是来出差的吗?
T: No, I am here for visiting.不,我是来旅游的。
A: How long are you going to stay here?您要在这儿待多久?
T: About one week.大约一周。
A: Do you have something to declare?您有什么需要申报的吗?
T: No, just my personal things.没有,都是我的个人物品。
A: Could you please open your bag?您能打开包吗?
T: Sure.当然可以。
A: OK, thank you. Do you have other luggage?好的,谢谢,您还有其他的行李吗?
T: No, just one bag.没有了,就一个包。
A: OK. Your forms are all right. I will return your customs declaration to you. Please keep them with you and take them here when you leave the States.好的。您的申报表符合要求,我们将把海关申报表还给您。请保管好并在离开美国时把它们交回。
T: OK, thanks.好的,谢谢。
A: Have a good trip.祝您玩得愉快。
T: Thank you.谢谢。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03