外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

出国海关常用英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-06-06839

出国海关常用英语对话

现在很多人喜欢去国外购物,但是很多东西过海关时候是不能带的,下面小编为大家整理的出国海关常用英语对话,希望对大家有用!

出国海关常用英语对话

A=Officer(海关人员)B=David(大卫)

A:May I see your passport please?

A:我可以看一下你的护照吗?

B:Here is my passport.And this is the declaration form.

B:这是我的护照,这是入境申请表。

A:What is the purpose of your visit to the United States?

A:你到美国的目的是什么?

B:Business. I have a trade convention to attend in Boston.

B:公务,我要去波士顿开商务会议。

A:This visa is good for three weeks. Do you intend to stay longer than that?

A:你的签证期限是三个星期,你打算待更久吗?

B:No.I will fly back twenty days from now.

B:不会,我二十天之后就要回去了。

A:And you will do some traveling while you are here?

A:这段期间你会去旅行吗?

B:Yes,I want to spend a couple days in Chicago. I have friends there I will visit.

B:是的,我想去芝加哥几天,我在那儿有朋友,要去拜访。

A:What do you have in the bag?

A:你的袋子里有些什么?

B:Just mycameras,my clothes,and some books.

B:只是我的照相机、衣服和一些书籍。

A:You’re not carrying any food with you today?

A:你今天没有携带任何食物吧?

B:No.

B:没有。

A:This is just a routine check.Would you mind opening the bag for me?

A:这是例行检查,请你把袋子打开让我看看好吗?

B:Alright.

B:好的。

A:Hmm.You have five cameras.Are you a photographer?

A:嗯,有五台照相机,你是摄影师吗?

B:No,my company makes cameras. Well,I’m also a photographer,but two of these are for our display.

B:不,我们公司是生产照相机的。当然,我自己也是摄影师,但是有两台是展示用的。

A:I see.And what’s in this bag?

A:我明白了,那这个袋子里面装什么?

B:Egg tarts.

B:蛋挞。

A:I thought you said you didn’t have any food with you today.

A:你刚才说你今天没有带任何食物。

B:I thought you meant vegetables and meat when you asked me,things like that. I don’t have any vegetables.

B:我以为你是指蔬菜和肉品之类的食物。我并没有带蔬菜。

A:I’m sorry sir. Egg tarts are food too.We will have to confiscate these.

A:先生,对不起,蛋挞也算是食物,我们必须没收。

B:Confiscate?

B:没收?

A:Yes,we will have to dispose of them.

A:是的,我们会将它们处理掉。

B:It’s too bad.They are very delicious.

B:太可惜了,蛋挞非常好吃。

A:I know.One out of every three travelers from America seems to becarrying them. They are being smuggled in by the thousands.

A:我知道。美国来的旅客,三个就有一个会带蛋挞。成千的人就成走私了。

B:Oh,well,not by me.

B:哦,但我没有。

A:No,not today at least.Enjoy your visit,sir.

A:至少今天没有,祝您旅途愉快,先生。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03