丁克,源于国外的一种生活方式,即双份收入,没有孩子。下面小编为大家整理的丁克家庭的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
丁克家庭的英语对话
Mary: What’s your opinion about childless couples? Will you choose to have no kids?
玛丽:你是怎么看待那些不要孩子的夫妻的?你打算要不要孩子?
Natasha: To be honest, I wouldn’t.
尼克:说实在的,我不打算要孩子。
Mary: Why? Do you have to make a choice now?
玛丽:为什么?你现在必须做出选择吗?
Natasha: Not really. But it has puzzled me for a long time.
娜塔莎:不是,只是这事已经困扰我很久了。
Mary: What’s the puzzle?
玛丽:那你到底愁什么呢?
Natasha: My husband and I prefer to have no kids, but my motherin-law is very traditional and wants grandkids.
娜塔莎:我和我丈夫打算不要孩子,但是我婆婆很传统,很想抱孙子。
Mary: Oh, I see. I think the older generation tends to think in a different way.
玛丽:啊,这样啊。我觉得老人们总是和我们想法不太一样。
Natasha: Yes. It seems she can never accept a childless marriage. We had a fight last night.
娜塔莎:是啊,可是我婆婆就是不能理解,为什么结了婚却不要孩子。我们昨天还吵了一架。
Mary: Oh, really? Maybe she is just eager to see her grandchildren.
玛丽:是吗?也许她只是抱孙心切吧。
Natasha: But it’s absolutely our own business to have a child or not.
娜塔莎:但是要不要孩子,完全是我们自己的事。
Mary: Definitely.
玛丽:是啊。
Natasha: You know, I often overhear our neighbor, the young couple, fighting about how to raise their kid and I really don’t want kids to spoil our happiness.
娜塔莎:知道吗?我经常听见我们隔壁那对年轻的夫妻因为教育孩子而争吵。我真不想让孩子影响我们的婚姻幸福。
Mary: Don’t worry. I think in most cases, children are the glue that keeps a family together.
玛丽:不要担心。大多数情况下,孩子还是家庭的黏合剂。
Natasha: I guess you’re right. But I still prefer to have no child.
娜塔莎:好吧,但我还是不想要孩子。
Mary: Sure. You can fully enjoy your time together.
玛丽:好的,那你们就可以好好享受二人世界了。
Natasha: I hope we CAN enjoy it.
娜塔莎:我倒是希望这能这样。
Mary: Maybe, as time goes by, your mother-in-law will accept that no grandchild is also all right.
玛丽:也许随着时间流逝,你的婆婆认为没有孙子也挺好的。
Natasha: That will be fine. Thanks.
娜塔莎:希望这样,谢谢。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03