外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

减肥瘦身英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-07-28191

减肥瘦身英语对话

减肥瘦身一直是女性亘古不变的话,为了保持好身材伤透了脑筋,下面小编为大家整理的减肥瘦身英语对话,希望对大家有用!

减肥瘦身英语对话

Phebe: Wow! You are much skinnier since the last time I saw you.

菲比:噢!你比上次见面苗条多了。

Jessica: I have lost about five kilos.

杰西卡:我减了十斤。

Phebe: How do you do it? On a diet?

菲比:你怎么做到的?节食吗?

Jessica: No. Limitation of food is harmful to health. I loose weight mainly through exercise and scientific diet.

杰西卡:不是。节食对身体的损害太大了。我主要是通过运动减肥,加上合理的饮食。

Phebe: What exercises do you do everyday?

菲比:你每天都做什么运动?

Jessica: I jog for one hour every morning and stroll for half an hour after lunch and supper. I also learn yoga on weekends.

杰西卡:每天早上我会慢跑一个小时,午饭和晚饭后散步半个小时,周末还会去学瑜伽。

Phebe: Doing exercise everyday must be tired; won’t it make you eat more?

菲比:每天运动一定很累,难道不会吃更多的东西吗?

Jessica: I have three meals at fixed time and quantity, and eat some fruits when feel hungry.

杰西卡:我一日三餐都是定时定量的。平时饿了就吃水果。

Phebe: My friend recommends me a weight-reducing medicine, and the effect seems well.

菲比:我的朋友给我推荐了一种减肥药,据说效果不错。

Jessica: Losing weight by medicines is bad for our health. Many of these medicines are not tested by the supervision department and don’t fit for the regulation. These medicines not only can’t reach the effect of losing weight, but bear serious side effects.

杰西卡:药物减肥对身体不好。这些药没有经过药品监督部门的检测,不符合规定。有些药不仅达不到减肥的效果,还会有很严重的副作用。

Phebe: Really? We should be cautious. Well, have you ever heard about acupuncture?

菲比:是吗?看来真的要谨慎。那么你听说过针灸减肥的方法吗?

Jessica: Yes. Acupuncture can lose weight by traditional Chinese medical science.

杰西卡:听说过。针灸减肥是通过传统的中医针灸方法实现减肥。

Phebe: Acupuncture is a relative save and reliable way of losing weight.

菲比:针灸减肥是一种比较安全可靠的减肥方法。

Jessica: Yes, compared with medicine and diet limitation, acupuncture has little side effect. But it will be hurt.

杰西卡:是的,和药物、节食相比,针灸减肥的确有较小的副作用。不过那样应该会痛。

Phebe: It won’t be hurt if you find out the right acupuncture point.

菲比:只要找准穴位就不会有明显的疼痛感。

Jessica: You must choose the regular medical institution to take this acupuncture. The beauty parlor is unreliable.

杰西卡:如果要使用针灸减肥法就一定要到正规的医疗机构,那些美容院不可信。

Phebe: I can’t agree more.

菲比:这点我非常同意。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03