外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

有关于跨国婚姻的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-07-30104

有关于跨国婚姻的英语对话

全球化趋势下的今天,越来越多的人选择跨国婚姻。下面小编为大家整理的有关于跨国婚姻的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

有关于跨国婚姻的英语对话

Nancy: more and more Chinese are marrying foreigners.

南希:越来越多的中国人嫁给了外国人。

Sara: That’s true. But I have a low opinion of those women who go out with foreigners.

萨拉:是啊,但是我挺鄙视那些和外国人在一起的女人的。

Nancy: Oh, why?

南希:啊?为什么啊?

Sara: I think some Chinese women marry foreigners for money while others just want to live abroad. There is no true love between them.

萨拉:我觉得有些人嫁给外国人是为了钱,有些人是为了去国外定居,反正他们之间没有真爱。

Nancy: I wouldn’t say that’s totally true. I’ve met many happy intercultural couples.

南希:也不全是吧。我见过很多幸福的跨国夫妻。

Sara: Well, then why aren’t there many East-West couples where the man is a Chinese and the woman is a Westerner?

萨拉:那为什么没有多少夫妻,男方是中国人,女方是西方人的呢?

Nancy: I guess it’s because the Chinese women are more attractive to Western men.

南希:可能是因为中国女人对西方男人更有吸引力吧。

Sara: Or because they are less attractive to Chinese men.

萨拉:或者这些女人对中国男人没那么有吸引力吧。

Nancy: What do you mean?

南希:怎么说?

Sara: You know, usually the woman is in her thirties and she is a left girl.

萨拉:这些女人大约三十多岁,是剩女。

Nancy: A left girl? What’s that?

南希:剩女?什么意思啊?

Sara: They’re called that because they’re left behind on the shelf. They’re also known by their three H’s—high diploma, high salary, and high degree.

萨拉:这么说,因为他们是别人挑剩下的。她们有三高:高文凭,高工资,高学位。

Nancy: And they’re also known as the three S’s—single, stuck, and born in the seventies.

南希:还有人说她们有三难:单身,高不成低不就,出生在70年代后。

Sara: Definitely! So most of these women go for Western men.

萨拉:的确!所以这些人就把目标转向了西方人。

Nancy: You have a point here, but I believe some mixed marriages are based on true love.

南希:也许吧。但有些跨国婚姻还是有真爱的。

Sara: That’ for sure but very few.

萨拉:那是,不过很少。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03