外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

商务谈判对话英语

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-07-30101

商务谈判对话英语

在现代的商业社会中,商务谈判越来越多,对企业的经营活动也起着越来越重要的作用。下面小编为大家整理的商务谈判对话英语,希望对大家有用!

商务谈判对话英语

Stiffen: Thanks for sparing time to have lunch with me, Smith. I know how busy you are.

史蒂芬:谢谢您赶来与我共度午餐,史密斯,我知道你很忙。

Smith: Well, you know, Steven, it is a better way to negotiate at table because the atmosphere is relaxing and can ease the tension.

史密斯:唔,史蒂芬,饭桌上谈判是一个好办法,因为气氛轻松,能缓解压力。

Stiffen: Smith, I have been told there is a slight problem over price.

史蒂芬:史密斯,我听说价格上出了点小问题。

Smith: I don’t think it’s a big problem. William simply told me that he didn’t have the right to make a decision.

史密斯:我并不觉得那是什么大问题。威廉只是说他没有作决定的权力。

Stiffen: Yes, I understand. Money issues must be determined by the boss in general.

史蒂芬:是的,我知道。可以这么说,钱的问题一向是由老板定夺。

Smith: I see. Don’t you feel negotiating is a lot slower in this way?

史密斯:原来如此。但你不觉得这样会使谈判进度变慢吗?

Stiffen: Maybe short of efficiency, I admit.

史蒂芬:我承认可能会缺乏效率。

Smith: Well, to put it in a simple way, we feel we should be rewarded with a big discount for wholesales.

史密斯:好吧,简单地说,我们应该享有批发的折扣。

Stiffen: Sounds reasonable. Can you provide some numbers for me?

史蒂芬:听起来很合理。你可否给我具体的数字呢?

Smith: If A.J. is to be your only agent in North America, a discount of 10% per quarter is acceptable, the more we order, the more discount we should enjoy.

史密斯:如果A.J.日后成为贵公司在北美的独家代理商,我想每季度九折是可以接受的。订货量越多折扣也就越大。

Stiffen: I think it is no problem, if you really feel you can sell so many.

史蒂芬:如果你真的认为贵公司能够销售这么多的货,我想应该没问题。

Smith: I believe so. You have got a first-class product line.

史密斯:我相信我们办得到。因为你们有一流的生产线。

Stiffen: I can give you the discounts if you agree to a commission of 15% of the price.

史蒂芬:如果你同意把佣金订为价格的百分之十五,那我就同意你要求的折扣。

Smith: 18% and you’ve got yourself a deal.

史密斯:百分之十八,咱们成交。

Stiffen: How about 16%?

史蒂芬:百分之十六如何?

Smith: OK, I think we can accept the 16% commission.

史密斯:好吧,可以接受净价百分之十六的佣金条件。

Stiffen: Good. And can we agree to pay once a month?

史蒂芬:好。我们每月付款一次可以吗?

Smith: We’d prefer to make payment per quarter. With such large orders, it would be bad to our cashflow if we paid out so much before sales began.

史密斯:我想每季度付一次比较好。由于我们下的订单这么大,在进账之前就要付出这么大笔的款项将有损我们的现金流量。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03