外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

有关跨国婚姻的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-06-28126

有关跨国婚姻的英语对话

全球化趋势下的今天,越来越多的人选择跨国婚姻。下面小编为大家整理的有关跨国婚姻的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

有关跨国婚姻的英语对话

Sally: If you fall in love with a foreigner, will you marry him?

莎莉:如果你和一个外国人谈恋爱了,你会嫁给他吗?

Amanda: Why? Did Mike pop the question?

阿曼达:为什么这么问?迈克向你求婚了吗?

Sally: Not yet. But I am afraid we can't get my parents’ consent.

莎莉:还没有,但我怕我父母不同意。

Amanda: Let me guess, your parents would like you marry a Chinese, right?

阿曼达:我猜猜,你父母想让你嫁给中国人,对吗?

Sally: You got the point. This makes me a big headache. I am in adilemma.

莎莉:正是,这让我头疼,我正左右为难。

Amanda: I used to have the same problem when I was with my ex.

阿曼达:我和前男朋友谈恋爱时,也遇到了同样的问题。

Sally: How did you deal with it?

莎莉:那你怎么解决的?

Amanda: I just let it go and continued dating with my Japanese boyfriend. But finally we broke up.

阿曼达:我就顺其自然,继续和我的日本男朋友约会,但是后来我们还是分手了。

Sally: What a pity. What was the matter?

莎莉:太可惜了,为什么呀?

Amanda: Our personalities are different and there are a lot of cultural gaps.

阿曼达:我们性格不同,双方的文化差异大。

Sally: For example?

莎莉:比如说?

Amanda: He treated me like a Japanese girl and asked me to quit my job and stay at home to take care of the family.

阿曼达:他让我像日本女孩一样,放弃工作在家照顾家人。

Sally: Oh, I see. In their culture women should put family first.

莎莉:哦,我明白。他们的文化就是妇女要把家庭放第一位。

Amanda: Yes, he said it would be better for me and for the whole family. But I simply can not quit my job.

阿曼达:对,他说那样对我和家庭都有好处。但是我就是放不下工作。

Sally: So that's why it's hard to have a happy marriage with aforeigner.

莎莉:那就是为什么和外国人结婚有一段美满的婚姻很困难。

Amanda: Not exactly. There are many successful cross-culture marriages around us.

阿曼达:其实不是,我们周围也有很多成功的例子。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03