外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

酒店前台接听电话英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-08-03752

酒店前台接听电话英语对话

前台接待是酒店对外的直接窗口,客人会通过前台接待人员的行为举止来直观感受整个酒店的服务,因此前台接待办理入住时的一举一动至关重要,下面小编为大家整理的酒店前台接听电话英语对话,希望对大家有用!

酒店前台接听电话英语对话

S=Staff (员工) G=Guest (宾客)

S: Great Wall Hotel. May I help you?长城饭店。有什么需要帮忙的吗?

G: I'm calling from the U.S.A and I want some information before making a reservation.我从美国打的电话。我想在预订房间前先了解一下情况。

S: Yes, madam. How can I help you?是的,夫人,我能为您做什么呢?

G: The first thing I want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.第一,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。

S: Only fifteen minutes' drive.只需要15分钟的车程。

G: Do you have a conference room?你们有会议室吗?

S: We have a conference hall that seats four hundred. We also have six meeting rooms which seat fifteen persons each.我们有一个可以容纳400人的会场,还有能容纳15人的会议室6间。

G: So you must have a business center.所以,你们肯定是有商务中心的。

S: Yes, madam. The business center offers twenty-four-hour service. We can provide secretarial and translation services, and we of course have fax and telex.是的,夫人,我们的商务中心提供全天24小时服务。我们可以提供秘书、翻译服务,我们当然也有传真和电传。

G: What do you charge for double and single rooms?你们的单人间和双人间分别怎么收费的?

S: Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.单人间320元,双人间一天480元。

G: That sounds very reasonable. Well, I'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.听起来似乎很合理。好吧,我得和老板商量商量再决定。

S: Do you need any further information, madam?夫人,你还需要什么其他信息吗?

G: Ah, yes. Is there a boutique in the hotel?啊,是的,酒店里有精品店吗?

S: Yes, madam. In fact, we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques, a souvenir shop and a supermarket.是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店、礼品店和一个超市。

G: Thank you for all the information.谢谢您的所有信息。

S: Thank you for calling the Great Wall Hotel.感谢您致电长城大酒店。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03