外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

酒店前台接电话英语对话

资料整理:泉州美联英语发布时间:2019-01-03955

酒店前台接电话英语对话

“世界那么大,我想去看看”,不管是因为出差,还是想去旅游,我们到达另一个城市时,常常需要预定酒店。下面小编为大家整理的酒店前台接电话英语对话,希望对大家有用!

酒店前台接电话英语对话

S= Staff (员工) G= Guest (宾客)

S: Great Wall Hotel. May I help you ?

长城饭店。有什么需要帮忙的吗?

G: I'm calling from the U.S.A and I want some information before making a reservation.

我从美国打的电话。我想在预订房间前先了解一下情况。

S: Yes, madam. How can I help you?

是的,夫人,我能为您做什么呢?

G: The flrst thing I want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.

第一,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。

S: Only flfteen minutes' drive.

只需要15分钟的车程。

G: Do you have a conference room?

你们有会议室吗?

S: We have a conference hall that seats four hundred. We also have six meeting rooms which seat flfteen persons each.

我们有一个可以容纳400人的会场,还有能容纳15人的会议室6间。

G: So you must have a business center.

所以,你们肯定是有商务中心的。

S: Yes, madam. The business center offers twenty-four-hour service. We can provide secretarial and translation services, and we of course have fax and telex.

是的,夫人,我们的商务中心提供全天24小时服务。我们可以提供秘书、翻译服务,我们当然也有传真和电传。

G:What do you charge for double and single rooms?

你们的单人间和双人间分别怎么收费的?

S: Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.

单人间320元,双人间一天480元。

G:That sounds very reasonable. Well, I'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.

听起来似乎很合理。好吧,我得和老板商量商量再决定。

S: Do you need any further information, madam?

夫人,你还需要什么其他信息吗?

G: Ah, yes. Is there a boutique in the hotel?

啊,是的,酒店里有精品店吗?

S: Yes, madam. In fact, we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques, a souvenir shop and a supermarket.

是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店、礼品店和一个超市。

G: Thank you for all the information.

谢谢您的所有信息。

S: Thank you for calling the Great Wall Hotel.

感谢您致电长城大酒店。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03