现在购物越来越方便,无论是线上还是线下,人们总会遇到各种各样的售后问题,下面小编为大家整理的产品售后投诉英语对话,希望对大家有用!
产品售后投诉英语对话
A:Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
早上好,先生,我能帮什么忙吗?
B:Good morning. I bought this camera here a few months ago. It has ruined two tolls of film already.
早上好,好几个月前我买的这个照相机,已经毁坏了我两个胶卷。
A:I'm so sorry to hear that.
很遗憾听到这个。
B:I hope you will be able to fix it or refund my money.
希望给我修理一下或退钱。
A:Have you brought the sales slip?
您带着收货单了吗?
B:Yes, here it is.
带来了,给。
A:Sorry, sir. Your warranty was good for six months. It expired two weeks ago.
对不起,您的保修单是半年的,已经过期两个星期了。
B:Two weeks ago? What difference does two weeks make? I'm sure it was defective when I bought it.
两个星期,这有什么关系?我敢肯定买的时候就有问题了。
A:Eh... That could be possible. But no one can tell.
嗯……那倒可能,但是谁能证明呢。
B:What shall I do?
那我该怎么办呢?
A:Well, you can leave it here for repairing, but there will be a charge.
嗯,您可以把它放在这儿修理一下,但要收费。
B:A Charge? How could that be?
收费?那怎么可能呢?
A:You know that your warranty has run out. There is nothing I can do.
您知道您的保修期已经过了,我也没办法。
B:Can you make an exception in my case this time?
您能把这件事作为特例处理吗?
A:I'm terribly sorry, sir. We can't set a precedent. I hope you can understand.
先生,实在对不起。我们不能开这个先例,希望您能理解。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03