外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

有关京剧的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-08597

有关京剧的英语对话

京剧是中国的国粹,对于年轻一代来讲,都不太了解京剧,下面小编为大家整理的有关京剧的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

有关京剧的英语对话

Alice:Peter, have you ever seen a Peking Opera?

艾里斯:皮特,你看过京剧吗?

Peter:Of course. Peking Opera is kind of symbol of China. I suppose every foreigner would manage to see it.

皮特:当然看过。京剧是中国的一种象征。我想每个外国人都会设法去看看的。

Alice:Great. What repertoire did you see?

艾里斯:太棒了。你看的是什么剧目?

Peter:Umm. I don’t remember the name. But the story is about a defeated king whose concubine killed herself.

皮特:嗯。我不记得名字了。但故事是关于一个战败的国王,他的妃子自杀了。

Alice:That must be The King Says Farewell to His Concubine. What do you think of Peking Opera?

艾里斯:那肯定是“霸王别姬”。你认为京剧怎么样?

Peter:Well, it is an admirable art and at the same time a difficult abstract art.

皮特:嗯。它是一种令人赞叹的艺术,同时也是一种抽象的,理解起来有点困难的艺术。

Alice:So it is. Peking Opera synthesizes music, drama, dancing, and acrobatics along with very elaborate costumes and a minimum of props, according to traditions and customs dating back as far as the twelfth century.

艾里斯:的确如你所说。京剧结合了音乐、话剧、舞蹈和杂技于一身。它的戏装非常精致,道具很少,可追溯至12世纪的传统和风俗。

Peter:Oh, I don’t know that! You guys are lucky to have such wonderful heritage.

皮特:哦。我还真不知道这些!你们拥有这样的传统真是幸运。

Alice:There is a Beijing Opera show tonight. Let’s go to watch it together, all right?

艾里斯:今天晚上有一场京剧,咱们一起去看吧,怎么样?

Peter:What Peking Opera shows are on today? Are the actors famous?

皮特:今天上演什么京剧剧目?演员有名吗?

Alice:Drunkened Concubine. I can’t recall their names, but according to the newspaper, they are all very famous.

艾里斯:贵妃醉酒。我说不出他们的名字。不过报纸上说,那些演员都挺有名的。

Peter:All right then, when do we leave?

皮特:那好,咱们几点出发?

Alice:The Opera begins at seven p.m., let’s leave at a quarter past six.

艾里斯:京剧晚上七点开始,咱们六点一刻出发吧。

Peter:It is a deal.

皮特:一言为定。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03