外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

有关中国功夫的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-08664

有关中国功夫的英语对话

当今时代,人们一直在提中华武术,中国功夫,下面小编为大家整理的有关中国功夫的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

有关中国功夫的英语对话

Mary:What’s your favorite sport?

玛丽:你最喜欢什么体育项目?

John:My favorite sport is Chinese Kung Fu.

约翰:我喜欢中国功夫。

Mary:Oh, Chinese Kung Fu is the pride of our country, have you learnt it?

玛丽:哦,中国功夫可是我们国家的骄傲啊,你学过吗?

John:For three months.

约翰:学3个月了。

Mary:How deep you have achieved? Can you practice a little to me?

玛丽:你学到什么程度啦,可以打两下吗?

John:Ah, it’s a little bit difficult. I just start my study, and I don’t practice the actions well.

约翰:呵呵,这个有点难,我只是刚学到皮毛,那动作还没熟练。

Mary:En, what do you think of Chinese Kung Fu?

玛丽:嗯,你觉得中国功夫怎么样?

John:Kung fu was originally intended for self-defense, but it became something more than defense skills now. Today we are apt to treat it as an art.

约翰:最开始功夫是用来自卫的,但现在它不仅仅是打斗技术了。如今我们更爱把它看成一门艺术。

Mary:Bingo, isn’t there a phrase, “martial arts”, in your language? This is the best explanation of it.

玛丽:这说对了,你们英文里不是有个词组叫martial arts吗?这就是对功夫的比较好解释啊。

John:Yeah, it’s popular all over the world now.

约翰:对啊,中国功夫在全世界都很流行啊。

Mary:Do you know some Kung Fu stars?

玛丽:你知道哪些功夫明星吗?

John:Bruce Lee, Jet Li and Jackie Chan are very popular in movies circle.

约翰:李小龙、李连杰、成龙等红遍了世界影坛。

Mary:En, they are the most famous action stars in the field, especially Bruce Lee.

玛丽:嗯,他们是功夫界比较出名的三个武打明星,特别是李小龙。

John:I heard that he is the representative of Kungfu, and you are admiring of him, right?

约翰:我听说他是中国功夫的代表,你们都很崇拜他,是这样的吗?

Mary:Right, he is the master of martial art forever in our heart.

玛丽:是啊,他是我们心中永远的武术宗师。

John:I envy you have such a star. There goes the bell. I’m going to the class, we can chat next time.

约翰:我真羡慕你们有这么一个明星。时间到了,我要去上课了,下次再聊啊。

Mary:OK, bye.

玛丽:好的,再见。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03