外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

关于中国剪纸的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-081244

关于中国剪纸的英语对话

剪纸是一种镂空艺术和最为流行的汉族传统艺术,在视觉上给人以透空的感觉和艺术享受。下面小编为大家整理的关于中国剪纸的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

关于中国剪纸的英语对话

Wang Yi:Hello! What did you buy at the market?

王易:嗨,你从市场上都买了些什么呀?

Mike:Chinese mountain-water paintings, clay figurines, seals, Weifang New Year pictures, and many paper cuttings!

迈克:中国山水画、泥人、印章、潍坊年画和很多剪纸!

Wang Yi:It seems that you’ve bought the whole market!

王易:你好像把整个市场都买回来了。

Mike:Yeah. I really wanted to. I love those handicrafts, especially the paper cutting.

迈克:是呀。我的确想那么做,我喜欢那些手工艺品,尤其是剪纸。

Wang Yi:Paper cuttings are all hand-made. Let me see the paper cuttings you bought—cat, dog, tiger, all animals?

王易:剪纸是全手工制作的。让我看看你买的剪纸,鱼、狗、老虎——全是动物?

Mike:I love animals! Besides, aren’t animals the main content of Chinese paper cuttings?

迈克:我喜欢动物!再说,难道动物不是中国剪纸的主题吗?

Wang Yi:Yeah. Animals, especially Chinese zodiac, are the most common themes in paper cuttings. But there are other themes, like plants, babies, legendary figures, etc.

王易:是的。动物,尤其是十二生肖,是剪纸最常见的主题,但是也有其他主题,例如:植物、孩童、传说人物等。

Mike:Hey, can you make paper cuttings?

迈克:嘿,你会剪纸吗?

Wang Yi:Sure.

王易:当然会。

Mike:Where did you learn it?

王易:你从哪学来的啊?

Wang Yi:I learned it from my friend. She knows a lot about papercutting, and also good at paper cutting.

王易:从我的一个朋友那学来的。她对剪纸十分了解,而且也很擅长剪纸。

Mike:So you must know a lot about paper cutting. What is the paper cuttings used for?

迈克:那你一定知道很多中国剪纸啰!这些剪纸都是用来干什么的呢?

Wang Yi:I just know a little. Today, people often use them for decoration, such as ornament windows, doors, walls and so on. Some people also use them as good gifts.

王易:只知道一点点啦。现在,剪纸大部分是用来装饰的,比如装饰窗户、门、墙等等。也有人将它们当作礼物了。

Mike:It sounds very interesting.

迈克:听起来很有意思。

Wang Yi:What’s more, those paper cuttings are not just some beautiful papers. They also have special meanings. They reflect people’s wish for harvest, property, health, happiness and so on.

王易:而且,剪纸可不仅是漂亮的剪纸,它们还有特殊的象征意义。它们反映了人们对丰收、富贵、健康、幸福等的希望。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03