简单来说是“为了满足市场需要,而创建的用于运营的功能及服务”就是产品。下面小编为大家整理的产品投诉对话英语范文,希望对大家有用!
产品投诉对话英语范文
A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
早上好,先生,我能帮什么忙吗?
B: Good morning. I bought this camera here a few months ago. It has some problems.
早上好,好几个月前我买的这个照相机,有点问题。
A: I'm so sorry to hear that.
很遗憾听到这个。
B: I hope you will be able to fix it or refund my money.
希望给我修理一下或退钱。
A: Have you brought the sales slip?
您带着收货单了吗?
B: Yes, here it is.
带来了,给。
A: Sorry, sir. Your warranty was good for six months. It expired two weeks ago.
对不起,您的保修单是半年的,已经过期两个星期了。
B: Two weeks ago? What difference would two weeks make? I'm sure it was defective when I bought it.
两个星期,这有什么关系?我敢肯定买的时候就有问题了。
A: That could be possible. But no one can tell.
那倒可能,但是谁能证明呢。
B: What shall I do?
那我该怎么办呢?
A: Well, you can leave it here for repairing, but there will be a charge.
嗯,您可以把它放在这儿修理一下,但要收费。
B: A Charge? How could that be?
收费?那怎么可能呢?
A: You know that your warranty has run out. There is nothing I can do.
您知道您的保修期已经过了,我也没办法。
B: Can you make an exception in my case this time?
您能把这件事作为特例处理吗?
A: I'm terribly sorry, sir. We can't set a precedent. I hope you can understand.
先生,实在对不起。我们不能开这个先例,希望您能理解。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03