外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

北京烤鸭的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-16338

北京烤鸭的英语对话

北京烤鸭是世界闻名的菜式,深受本地和来自全球各地游客的喜爱。作为北京美食招牌的形象深入人心。下面小编为大家整理的北京烤鸭的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

北京烤鸭的英语对话

W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)

W: Your Roast Beijing Duck.

您的北京烤鸭来了。

C: Ah, it looks good. Can you tell me how to eat it?

啊,看起来真不错。告诉我怎么吃行吗?

W: Yes, please wrap the Beijing Duck in the pancake with the spring onion and the sweet bean sauce. You'll find it tastes better.

好的,请把北京烤鸭包在饼里加上葱和甜面酱。您会发现味道更好。

C: I'll have a try. Hmm, good indeed.

我试试。嗯,果然不错。

W: Your fried shrimp balls.

您的炸虾球到了。

C: Shrimp! Are you sure there's a shrimp inside? It doesn't look like it!

虾!你确信里边会有虾吗?看上去不像虾。

W: Please have a try, madam. And you'll see the shrimp.

您先尝一口试试,您会看到虾的。

C: Hmm, what's the seasoning made from?

嗯,佐料是什么做的?

W: It's mixture of pepper and various spices. It should be sprinkled on your food.

是由胡椒和各种香料混合而成的。这种调料应撒在您的食物上。

C: I see. Thanks.

知道了,谢谢。

W: Your soup, madam. May I serve you?

我可以上您的汤了吗?

C: Yes, please.

请吧。

W: This is the complete course. There is the dessert to follow. This is your dumplings. Please put a little vinegar on the plate and dip them into it before eating.

这是全部的菜了,接下来是甜点。这是您的饺子,请在盘子上倒点醋,浸一浸再吃,

C: OK. It's really delicious.

好的,味道真不错。

W: Would you like something else to drink?

您想喝些什么吗?

C: No, I think that's enough for me. Thank you for your service.

不用了。我想已经够我吃的了。谢谢你的服务。

W: You're welcome, madam. Please enjoy your meal.

不客气,女士。请慢慢享用。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03