在英国人看来,天气可是他们与别人交流时张口必谈的话题。下面小编为大家整理的有关英国的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
有关英国的英语对话
Yang Hu:I didnt see you for a tong time, where have you been?
杨虎:好久没见,你去哪儿了?
Wang Dong:I went to the UK, just returned last night.
汪董:是啊,我去了英国一趟,昨晚刚回来的。
Yang Hu:Did something funny happen in the UK?
杨虎:那你在英国有没有发生什么趣事啊?
Wang Dong:Not really, but I understand the principles of getting on with the British.
汪董:趣事倒没有,不过,我明白了一个与英国人打交道的原则。
Yang Hu:What principles? Tell me.
杨虎:什么原则,快说来听听。
Wang Dong:That is, if you want to talk with them, you can pick up the topic of weather.
汪董:就是如果你想和英国人讲话,那你就讲天气。
Yang Hu:But what do they say about weather?
杨虎:可天气有什么好讲的啊?
Wang Dong:I do not know, maybe it is their national habit. In addition, I found out a very strange phenomenon in England. They will take an umbrella even in a sunny day.
汪董:不知道,这是他们的习惯吧。而且,我在英国发现一个很奇怪的现象,他们上街都会带着一把伞,即使是晴天。
Yang Hu:Do they use umbrellas to shade sunlight?
杨虎:他们用伞来遮阳吗?
Wang Dong:No, they just take it.
汪董:不撑,就只是拿着。
Yang Hu:This is really strange, and could only be explained by“different ethnic groups have different styles”.
杨虎:这可真是奇怪啊,只能用“各民族有各民族的风格”来解释了。
Wang Dong:Right, travelling around can broaden our horizon.
汪董:对啊,去别的地方转转,能开阔咱们的眼界呢。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03